Back Taxes - International Tax Business Services, INC.

Avoid penalties and accrued interest. We help you catch up with the IRS and be a good taxpayer.

The IRS (Internal Revenue Service) requires you to file a tax return each year that you have income that exceeds the amount of your standard deduction, if you are not a dependent of another taxpayer.

Many taxpayers fail to file a return even when it is necessary to do so. If you’re one of them, you’re probably accruing interest and penalties on back taxes every month you’re late. Your obligation to submit these returns never goes away, but catching up may be easier than you think. Gather as much information as possible about your income for the years you need to file. You will need your previous W-2s and 1099s from those years. If you are missing a W-2 and cannot obtain a copy from your employer, you can request a substitute from the IRS by filing an IRS Form 4852, which can be found on the website.

If you sold any capital goods in those years, such as stocks, you must also report this income. However, if your goal is to stop accruing penalties and accrued interest, you can always estimate your income and make a tax payment before receiving a copy of your Forms 1099 or W-2.

If you want to know more about this service and how we can
help you, do not hesitate to contact us through the following form or by WhatsApp:</strong >