- Maintain an “active status” with the Department of State.
- It is required whether you need to make changes or not.
- The data shown in the entity’s annual report is the most current data on file with the Division of Corporations.
- Check your notice or search our records by name.
- Read our search guide if you need help searching our database.
Online payment options:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discovery).
- Debit Card (Visa or MasterCard logo).
By mail or courier:
- A check or money order.
- Make checks payable to Florida Department of State.
- Must be paid in US currency drawn from a US bank.
- Submit payment with required proof of payment.
- An automatic message will allow you to print the receipt when you select the option “Pay by check”.
- Do you need another copy of your proof of payment?
- Reprint your check payment slip .
- Your tracking number is required.
- Your pay stub and check or money order must be postmarked and mailed by May 1 to avoid a late fee.