What happens if I pay after May 1?
- A late fee of $400 will be assessed to all for-profit corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, and limited liability limited partnerships.
- Non-profit corporations are not subject to the $400 late fee.
What happens if I do not submit the annual report?
- If you do not file an annual report by the third Friday in September, your business entity will be administratively dissolved or revoked from our records by the close of business on the fourth Friday in September. (Chapters 607 , 617 y 620 , FS)
- Administratively dissolved or revoked entities can be reinstated, but requires filing a reinstatement application and paying all associated fees (the reincorporation fee + annual report fees due) at the time of filing.
- For the 2021 calendar year, the last day to pay by check is September 17. You can pay by credit card until 5:00 p.m. m. EST on September 24, 2021.
If my business has closed, do I still need to file the annual report?
No. You do not need to file the annual report if the business has closed.